North Pole at Fair
A Christmas Paradise for kids.
The North Pole at the Fair is an immersion experience for all kids, and the kid in all of us. After years of taking photos at the mall, we have seen the lines grow to ridiculous lengths. Kids don’t want to stand in line, they want to play — and that is what we are giving them. The goal is to exercise their imaginations, push their creativity, and experience the magic the Christmas season can bring.
Admission includes entrance into the North Pole at the Fair.
Tickets: $5.00 Ages 2-99
Free – Children under 2
Admission does not include an opportunity to visit Santa.
Washington State Fair and Event Center
The North Pole Building – enter through the RED GATE
110 9th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98371
Calendar and Hours of Operation
Opening Day is November 11th. Click here to see the operating hours.
- Santa’s Office: Take a look around Santa’s office where all the mail is read, naughty and nice lists are made, and the Christmas Eve sleigh route is determined. Write your own letter to Santa on “official” Santa Claus stationary at one of the desks made specifically for the North Pole. See if you have what it takes to make the nice list this year!
- Santa’s Library: Santa loves nothing more than a good book when he is not busy preparing for Christmastime. Choose from over 470 Christmas themed children books to read in a special Santa chair.
- Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen: Nothing is sweeter than Mrs. Claus, except maybe her cookies and delectable treats. Enjoy a cookie fresh from her oven, washed down with a cold cup of milk. Or warm up with some tasty hot cocoa. Needless to say, Santa doesn’t starve for sweets at the North Pole and neither should you!
- Santa’s Workshop: Imagine what could be wrapped in the packages lining the Workshop wall. Pull a stool up to the workshop table and color a special project.
- Visit the Elf Village where you can color, draw, play, pretend, create, build, and explore. All activities in the Elf Village are included with the admission price.
- Play in one of the many imaginative play areas: Restaurants, Medical Clinic, Schoolhouse, and General Store.
- Build with your favorite bricks in the Brick House.
- Enjoy one of seven dollhouses in the new Doll House.
- Play in one of Santa’s two new food trucks.
- Race cars and trucks in the car area and on the monster truck ramp.
- Take a picture in front of Santa’s sleigh and bounce around for a ride on his reindeer.
- Sing your heart out to Santa’s favorite Christmas carols in the Performing Arts Center.
- And much more!
North Pole FAQ
Do I have to take Santa pictures to come to the North Pole?
Absolutely not! You can purchase tickets to the North Pole on our website or at the gate. Tickets are $5 each for adults and children, 2 years and older.
Is everything included with admission?
Most everything is included with admission, but there are a few thing that cost extra. Treats from Mrs. Claus’ kitchen are additional charges. Photos and visits with Santa are by Reservation only.