North Pole at Fair
A Christmas Paradise for kids.
The North Pole at the Fair is an immersion experience for all kids, and the kid in all of us. After years of taking photos at the mall, we have seen the lines grow to ridiculous lengths. Kids don’t want to stand in line, they want to play — and that is what we are giving them. The goal is to exercise their imaginations, push their creativity, and experience the magic the Christmas season can bring.
Admission includes entrance into the North Pole at the Fair.
Tickets: $5.00 Ages 2-99
Free – Children under 2
Admission does not include an opportunity to visit Santa.
Washington State Fair and Event Center
The North Pole Building – enter through the RED GATE
110 9th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98371
Calendar and Hours of Operation
Opening Day is November 9th. Click here to see the operating hours.
- Santa’s Office: Take a look around Santa’s office where all the mail is read, naughty and nice lists are made, and the Christmas Eve sleigh route is determined. Write your own letter to Santa on “official” Santa Claus stationary at one of the desks made specifically for the North Pole. See if you have what it takes to make the nice list this year!
- Santa’s Library: Santa loves nothing more than a good book when he is not busy preparing for Christmastime. Choose from over 470 Christmas themed children books to read in a special Santa chair.
- Visit the Elf Village where you can color, draw, play, pretend, create, build, and explore. All activities in the Elf Village are included with the admission price.
- Play in one of the many imaginative play areas: Restaurants, Medical Clinic, Schoolhouse, and General Store.
- Build with your favorite bricks in the Brick House.
- Enjoy one of seven dollhouses in the new Doll House.
- Play in one of Santa’s two new food trucks.
- Race cars and trucks in the car area and on the monster truck ramp.
- And much more!
North Pole FAQ
Do I have to take Santa pictures to come to the North Pole?
Absolutely not! You can purchase tickets to the North Pole at the door. Tickets are $5 each for adults and children, 2 years and older.
Is everything included with admission?
Most everything is included with admission, but there are a few thing that cost extra. Photos and visits with Santa are by Reservation only.
Click for more FAQ’s