Customer Expectations and Requirements – Pre-Visit
Before arriving at the North Pole, we are asking any customers to self-screen and answer the following questions.
- Do you or ANYONE in your party have any symptoms listed below that are not caused by another non-covid related condition?
Symptoms: Fever, chills, persistent cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, muscle and/or body aches, the recent loss of taste or smell, a sore throat, fatigue, headache, runny nose, congestion, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Do you or ANYONE in your party have a temperature over 100.4 degrees?
- Were you or ANYONE in your party diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine?
- Have you or ANYONE in your party experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 24 hours?
- Have you or ANYONE in your party had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we urge you to not arrive at the North Pole. Please email us, and we will quickly reschedule your appointment to a different time where all of the answers will be NO. If you’re sick, please stay home. We’ll welcome you after you feel better.
Customer Expectations and Requirements – On-Site
While inside the photography studio and socially distanced waiting areas, all attendees are expected to follow the following rules to assist in maintaining a safe and sanitary environment.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please keep your mask on throughout the North Pole.
- Always cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Please respect others by physical distancing in the play areas.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the facility. Please use them.
- Review any signage placed throughout the North Pole reminding you of our safety procedures.
These precautions are in place for your safety and the safety of others. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!